About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Subject choices soon..... :/

Hey there!

We have to pick our subject choices very VERY soon.... and I have no idea what I am going to do! We will be given our subject choices forms this coming wednesday.. and we will have to have it back for the tuesday after. I have NO idea what I am going to do! I am definetly going to do music and physics as i love music so much but i also like physics and physics would be a great subject to have as it will help me with being a sound engineer. But i dont know what else i am going to do! Im stuck between 4 more subjects... Late History course, accounting, biology and chemistry! I like them all but dont know which i would prefer to do! ahh!
Ah well.. i gotta make a decision asap! ill let you know whats happening with it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment