About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

No cooking this week :(

Hello...

Remember i said that myself and my home ec partner, Patricia, were cooking a Saffron Mango Mouse this week? Well That was cancelled :( The Mocks started last wednesday and will continue until friday.. and because of the mocks, lunch times have changed. So now lunch is at 12.40 - 1.20 instead of 1.20 - 2.00.
My Home Ec Class is usually a double on a tuesday (12.00 - 1.20) but because of lunch.... it has split in the middle. So now it is Home Ec - Lunch - Home Ec. and because of this, we cant cook as we dont have a long enough time for it :( and i was really looking forward to it! Hopefully we cook after the mid term... i really want to make Mouse!
Anyway... we have also been through room changes as some mocks are in rooms 28, 29, 30, 31 and 32. So I have been getting lost all week! No idea where i am going :P ah well :)

Write Again Soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment