About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

hello :)

Hey there! I have finished my keyring in tech! Eventually! I have now made a small yellow keyring, which is great, as i didnt have a keyring this year for my locker key :) We are putting stickers on them next tuesday, that should be fun :)
Our mini Company, Green hero, www.greenheromag.blogspot.com/ , is going sucessfully :) we are working on the magazine design this weekend, and we have now decided to sell keyrings promoting our businnes :) i hope that our business goes well :)
In Home Ec., We are still designing outfits.. Which is great fun. Myself, KW, GR, SS and S are working together on a purple themed outfit. Im modeling the outfit :)
T.Y. is really enjoyable so far, We are occupied all the time with all the projects that we are doing, which is in every subject except for maths! Not that im complaning! In my first post on blogger, i said that i wasn't sure about the projects, but many of them are really enjoyable!

No comments:

Post a Comment