About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Geography project!

In Geography, we have started a project which involves us 'exploring' another country. I have picked two countries to 'explore'. My first Country is Tanzania (exciting). Tanzania has a population of 43,739,000, and Its a country in Africa! The Capital of Tanzania is Dodoma but the largest City is Dar Es Salaam. Tanzania is Home to Mount Kilimangaro! For More Information on Tanzania, Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanzania
The other country that I have chosen Is Azerbaijan. There are Cave Drawings In Azerbaijan From The late stone age showing that that was when they settled there first. Azerbaijan has a population of 9,047,000 People. There are three Mountain ranges in Azerbaijan, which take over 40% of its land! If you would like to know more about Azerbaijan, Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azerbaijan
This is just a little about my project and its still going strong!

1 comment:

  1. Niamh, do you know that Tanzania is in the southern hemisphere? You will need to visit there during our winter months to experience the Tanzanian summer:)

    Mrs L

    ReplyDelete