About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Thursday, March 24, 2011

TY is nearing its last few weeks.... NOOO!

Why hello there :)

Its only 8 more weeks until summer! I am looking forward to Summer in some ways... but once summer comes... TY is over! NOOOO!

TY has been an amazing year so far. So many Trips... So Many Competitions.... So Many Good Times.... Dress Ups.... Work Experience... Making New Friends... My list could go on and on....

I have enjoyed it immensly!
Some of my most memorable moments (To name but a few.. i could go on and on )....

- Got to regionals in F1 in schools...
- Got To Nationals in Mini Company... which is on April 7th :)
- Got best new comer award in national drama in Briary Gap Theatre, Cork
- Carlingford
-Dublin English Trip
- St Patricks Day Dress Up
- Trying new subjects... (To my surprise... i really got to love technology :) )
- Making new friends


I know i still have a few more weeks to do more amazing things.... its just that the year has gone so fast so far and i dont want it to end...

I have had so many great experiences both with Class Amina and Emnet

I just really dont want this year to end at all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment