About Me

My photo
Hi im Niamh Love Music and my friends :) hope you like my blog :)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work experience day 4

Day 4, work experience
today was quite quiet in work, we only had two dogs in during the day, they were both adorable :) I got to see how they were groomed which was a good experience :)
also today, I put up the Christmas decorations which was fun, I made it all look very christmasy due to my use of fake snow and tinsel :) it was very quiet today and there is only one dog booked in for tomorrow, hopefully more will come during the day :)
also, it's my last day tomorrow :( hope that it's one of the best :) back to school on tues... Can't wait to hear how everyone got on :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a great work experience Niamh!
    Mrs L:)

    ReplyDelete